Home Buying Service
National Property Trade (NPT) works with Richmond Villages, one of the UK’s leading retirement home developers, to provide a dependable and stress-free solution to their clients who need to sell an existing property in order to buy and move into their new retirement home.
About National Property Trade
Established in 2010, National Property Trade is a UK based residential property buyer founded by Cormac Henderson, a seasoned property investor, and Shane Miller, a property finance expert.
Having bought and sold many properties, Cormac knew how inefficient and difficult the process was, and he knew we could do better for customers who needed to sell their property quickly. Shane understood that the key to helping our clients would be NPT’s ability to access capital on demand, and created the affiliated Stonehaven Property Fund, a pool of funds that allowed NPT to become the fastest house buyers in the UK. Underpinning our success has been a team that is caring and compassionate about the reasons our customers need our service. We take great pride in our ability to deliver an efficient and easy process, allowing our customers to sell a home in any condition or situation, as quickly as they need.
Why choose our Home Buying Service?
- Less stress and worry – your house sale is guaranteed
- Simple and quick process
- No upfront costs for marketing your property
- No need to organise surveys and valuations
- No possibility of being stuck in a chain that may fail
- No need to renovate or decorate to sell your home
- Experienced and skilled personal advisors to support you
How does our Home Buying partnership with Richmond Villages work?
1. Choose your new home at Richmond Villages
2. They will put you in touch with Joanna Clark, your friendly advisor from NPT
3. We organise valuations from a network of reputable estate agents and a RICS surveyor
4. We make an offer to purchase your property within 48 hours of receiving all valuations
5. You accept or reject the offer with no obligation
6. If you decide to proceed, a solicitor will be instructed and the legal process will start
7. Your property is now ‘sold’ and the process of moving into your new home can begin
8. All fees are paid on completion so no upfront costs
9. You may remain in your own property for up to 4 weeks after completion
10. Start your new life in your new home at Richmond!
Vision and values
Our Vision is to provide a quick property sale solution for every single customer who contacts us, and to deliver it with excellence and caring attention to our customer’s individual needs.
We are a family run business and we treat our customers and our employees the way that we would want to be treated – with respect, transparency and an empathetic ear. We promise we will deliver to the best of our ability and make what is usually a stressful process, easier, faster and hassle-free.