Can I Sell my House to a Housing Association
regardless of location or condition
Sell fast to our award-winning house buying service & get cash in as little as 7 days
Cash House Buyers
Selling your property can be a long and tiring process. But fortunately, it doesn’t always have to be this way. Instead, more and more homeowners across the UK are turning to us for our cash purchase service. Instead of weeks or months, our cash house buying service could see you receiving payment for your home within a matter of days.
What is a cash house buyer exactly?
Simply put, a cash house buyer is a company that is able to offer you an immediate cash sum to buy your home. Instead of having to go through a sales chain or deal with lenders, the cash buyer has enough cash to buy your home outright.
There are currently a number of UK-based firms claiming to offer this service; however, many lack the necessary funds to make genuine offers that can be processed within such short timescales. Luckily, National Property Trade is one such firm which has both the expertise and cash reserves to make fast quotes that we actually fulfil on.
The benefits of working with a cash house buyer
Naturally, using fast house buyers like ourselves offers a number of appealing benefits to homeowners. This includes the following:
– Speed of sale. The process of selling your home through a cash house buyer is significantly faster than the alternatives. We have seen some sales process in under a week!
– Planning ahead. No doubt you are looking to sell your home fast so that you can raise the funds to buy another dream property you have already seen. Well, with the knowledge that the sale will go through so quickly, you are able to make plans to buy your next home without the fear that the chain will fall through.
– Fewer fees. By accepting the offer put forward, you no longer need to deal with any expensive legal or estate agent fees. Yes, the total sale price may be lower than what you would receive if you waited, but you no longer need to pay thousands in associated costs. As a word of warning, if you do find a house cash buyer looking to apply added fees to the sale price, then they may not be genuine and you should look elsewhere.
Deciding whether using a cash house buyer is best for you
We understand that using a cash house buyer is not necessarily the best route for everyone. In fact, we encourage all homeowners to take the time to decide whether or not a cash purchase is the best choice to make. To help you make the right decision, here are 3 important questions for you to consider:
1. How fast do you need the money? The most appealing thing about working with a cash house buyer is the sheer speed in which the sale can go through. If you need a quick sale to help you purchase a new home fast because someone has dropped out of an existing chain, then it might be a wise decision.
2. How much money do you need? Here at National Property Trade, we offer cash offers up to 100% of the property’s value, but in some cases, the value may be slightly below this. So, you may need to be prepared to take a small cut on the overall value of your home.
3. What tolerance do you have for a drawn-out sale? If you’re inexperienced with selling homes, then the whole process can be incredibly frustrating and take months to complete. If you do not wish to embark upon this long and complicated process, then using a cash house buyer might be much more suitable.
How to ensure you choose a genuine cash house buyer
Choosing your cash house buyer is a step you should certainly not take lightly. You will want to ensure that the cash house buyer you decide to go with has suitable funds in the bank to actually fulfil the quote they have given you. Sadly, however, many firms that claim to offer this service to do not have the necessary funds to fulfil their promises.
Sellers such as this may well have some cash reserves but are unable to deliver on all of the quotes they send out. If this occurs, and they have already tied you into a contract, then you may be obliged to stick with them whilst they track down the funds, usually through a mortgage. Afterwards, you will then have to wait around until they receive the mortgage and can eventually pay you.
This defeats the whole purpose of the cash house sale as you will likely receive below the market rate for your home and will get the funds no quicker than if you’d have sold it yourself. To check if a company is reputable, we recommend you use a site like this one here to analyse the company’s financial records.
You will want to ensure they have a current balance that exceeds at least £1 million and that their annual turnover is more than £4 million. Only then will you be able to realise if they have or haven’t the necessary funds to fulfil any promises they make.
Get started today
One of the best things about working with a cash house buyer is that you are not obliged to accept the quote put forward. As such, it is often wise to at least request a valuation from use to see what sort of offer you might receive. You may just be surprised by how much you can get.
Getting started is very easy. Simply fill out the form here and you will get an instant cash offer. If you have any more questions about our service, then please do get in contact with our friendly team of advisors.